7/4/11

Bon Jovi: Talks about the Dublin shows

Just saw this one today. I hope Jon's Egoectomy went well (LOL).

Superstar Bon Jovi is fired up for Irish shows
EVERGREEN rocker Jon Bon Jovi is all fired up for his Irish shows next week.

The Livin' On A Prayer heartthrob singer tells Remix: "We're happy in our skins. It's not like I wake up in the morning and think, 'I gotta look 25 again.'

"I've never worried about the world passing us by. We've never tried to keep up with changing trends in music. We've always stuck to what we love to do and it paid off because that's what the fans want too."

Catholic

During our conversation, Jon Bon Jovi joked about his sex god image.

"I'm just a three minute man," he laughed."Who am I gonna satisfy? Me!"

He once refused to perform for the Pope at the Vatican's annual concert because he's a lapsed Catholic.

"I would have felt funny doing it," Jon says. "I'm a devout recovering Catholic. I've got a lot of hang-ups about it. And I couldn't imagine me singing Livin' On A Prayer next to the Pope."

Bon Jovi's show at Dublin's RDS is sold out for next Wednesday, but limited tickets are still available for Thursday night's performance.

No comments:

Bon Jovi Widget